Friday, October 19, 2012

Fun Friday

I love getting to do fun random things to pass the day.

Fast appointment. Today started out with an eye doctor appointment. I was so thankful for an early morning slotted time so that I knew it wouldn't last all day. My eye had been red for a few days and had not really gotten better. Probably didn't help that I kept trying to put my contacts back in. My doctor told me it was (because it was almost cleared up he couldn't really see a whole lot of it) either bacteria from my contact or a "cold in my eye". Either way, contacts are in and my eyes are still white!

Fliers delivered. Afterwards, my job paid me to drive around El Cajon and deliver fliers for our upcoming outreach on Halloween. I got to listen to praise music for a couple hours while driving from school to school. I love my job for the randomness that I get to do all the time. No day is ever the same.

Food & fellowship. Once all the schools had their fliers, I met up with a friend and shared mexican food and some quality time together. I had been looking forward to it all week and so glad our schedules worked so we could catch up.

Friend time, unscheduled. After hanging out, I was on my way to the seminary when I realized I needed a detour after all the water and coffee I drank that morning. Sitting in the parking lot of my work, talking to one best friend on the phone, the other one was just getting off work and had a few minutes to kill before she had to leave. We all got to catch up together; I love God's timing in the little things.

Fearless; another class. Yesterday afternoon, I got an email asking if I wanted to take another seminary course. At first, I didn't want to. It takes time, but the knowledge that is gained is priceless. So with a good impression after my hermeneutics class, I have decided to do it. So I went in and signed the add form to enroll me in a course called, the Pauline epistles and Hebrews. I am auditing again so no stress with grades, even though I care. :)

Free time. This afternoon and evening, there is nothing on the calendar. I have done a bit of studying for my final on Monday night, but mostly, I have been doing nothing. Literally laying on my bed, resting my body and mind. I'm looking forward to an early bedtime and another great day tomorrow.

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I did do nothing for awhile but then I got to thinking about all the things I needed/wanted to do. It didn't last as long as I would have liked! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...