Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Attention iPhone, iPad, & iPod friends!

In just a few weeks I will be boarding a plane to Kenya. The best way you will be able to keep up with me and my crazy adventure is following my blog. One of the blogs I follow is simply clarke, and a couple months ago she blogged about the new blog trend, getting an app icon that takes you directly to your blog. Well, I connected with her and I now have my own!!

Amazing right?! And when you put it on your home screen, the corners will round. Here's how to get my icon on your homescreen so you can access it whenever you so desire! :) Happy following!

1. Open up the internet on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and type in makedisciples2819.com

2. Make sure you let it completely load before doing this next step! Very important or the image won't come up right.

3. Click on the icon shown below.

4. Hit Add to Home Screen. 
(make sure this exact picture comes up, if it hasn't, then the site hasn't loaded completely, hit cancel and try again after a few seconds)

5. Give it a good name and then click Add. 

5. And success! You have an app icon for my blog, Go and Make Disciples of all nations!

Thank you simply clarke for helping design and set up the link! If anyone is interested in getting your own blog icon, check out her blog! She's quick and awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...