Friday, April 13, 2012

Banana Foster

I must admit, I was totally going to do this with a recipe...but when one of the main ingredients (brown sugar) was bad in my cupboard...I had to make due because the butter was already melting and the bananas were cut. So what was I going to do?? Every recipe called for brown sugar! Here's my take on Banana's Foster...and I must say it was quite delicious and alcohol free!

1 Banana
4 tbsp Butter...I've watched a few Paula Deen episodes today!
1 tbsp Vanilla
1 tsp Cinnamon (actually about 4-5 shakes)
1 1/2 tbsp Sugar
and 2-3 scoops of french vanilla ice cream

Melt the butter. Place sliced banana pieces into the butter and stir for about 2 minutes. Pour in vanilla, cinnamon and sugar and stir for 1 min. Pour over ice cream and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...