Monday, January 24, 2011

What Faith can do

That's what Faith can do by Kutless

It doesn't matter what you've heard, impossible is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try, everybodys scared to death, when they decide to take that step, out on the water, but it will be all right. Life is so much more, than what your eyes are seeing. You will find your way, if you keep believing. Ive seen dreams that move the mountains. hope that doesn't ever end, even when the sky is falling, I've seen miracles just happen, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new, that's what Faith can do.

When I began this journey a little over a week ago, God told me to speak only to Him about this for a week. Day 7 has passed and God has spoken to me so many times over the past week that I couldn't get it all down, but I tried my best. From here, I must be careful who I tell and how I tell them. I know opposition is to come, the devil is totally against the plans God has for me to serve His kingdom and I must stand firm in the Word and depend on God alone. I'm excited to share, I'm excited to see God work in this, but I must try to not walk ahead. For I am known to be walking with God, hand in hand along the beach, and next thing I know I have let go and I'm five steps in front.(And God is not a worried parent, He will wait for my awareness of his loss of presence and return to Him) My prayer, to stay step by step in line with Jesus.

I just sent a facebook message to Ann and Cary, the missionary couple that was in Romania when I was there in Oct of 2010. I have learned that without references and contacts, a random application means nothing. I asked them if they were in Romania and knew if ROCK ministries was looking for an extra person to help this fall. :)

Father,

I turn right to you. As I wrote the email, I felt your hand guiding my words. You laid it upon my heart to contact them to take the next step. I lift it up to you Father, this is totally your plan and I am just your hands and feet. I desperately want your plan for my life and nothing else. I pray your hands be in every step of this process and Holy Spirit continue to speak to me. Allow me to see little glimpses of the plans You have for me so that I may continue to walk along side. Jesus don't let me get ahead, hold my hand and keep me right at your side.

This life is way more than I can see with my blind eyes. You have children who must know who you are and you have placed it upon the hearts of few to go to those countries and share the Good News with those you love and seek after. Father may my heart not look at the impossible, but instead step out in faith, step into the fast moving river with faith that you will stop it in preparation for me to cross. Faith can do anything, and I put my faith in the God of heaven and earth. The God of this world and the God of my life. The God of the lost and those that have been found. May I sit in your presence, seeking your will at all times, and through prayer seek the next step.

I love you dear Jesus. You are my Father and best friend. How sweet your words are to me!

I lift these prayers up to you Jesus,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...